Office Manager: Erlene Webster
Please Contact: Erlene Webster, our Office Manager, at (416) 362-2003, to answer all your questions and schedule appointments.
Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Therapy/assessments may be available outside of office hours on request.
Toronto Neurodevelopmental Centre67 McCaul Street
M5T 2W7 Canada
Our conveniently located Neurodevelopmental Centre in downtown Toronto offers Diagnostic, Assessment, Counseling and Therapy services for children, youth, young adults and families.
You don’t need to worry about using crowded elevators or having to go into busy office buildings, because our independent clinic offers private, safe, direct walk-in access at 67 McCaul Street. There is plenty of city operated metered street parking, as well as a city block sized newly renovated underground parking with the entrance 100 meters north of our office door (Blue P Parking entrance on the East side of McCaul).
For Public Transit, we are close-by both the St. Patrick and Osgoode Subway Stations (a 6 minute walk to either), and Toronto TTC runs regularly along both Dundas St. W. & Queen St W. (each just a 3 minute walk north or south of the clinic front door).
- You do not need a physician referral to book a consultation, assessment or therapy at the Toronto Neurodevelopmental Centre
- However, you may wish to check with your insurance provider to see if they require a referral from you physician or psychiatrist for reimbursement purposes
- To contact us please call us at 416-362-2003, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the referral form and fax to 416-599-5646
- If you would like to refer a client to the Toronto Neurodevelopmental Centre, please complete the following referral form
- You may also fax your referral to:416-599-5646 or email Erlene Webster, Office Manager, at email@example.com