If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self; you are losing/gaining weight unintentionally, you find yourself crying easily, you are sleeping more or less than normal for you, or you find it difficult to get motivated and even get out of bed and carry on your daily routine?
You may be suffering from Depression or Depressive Thoughts.
Individual therapy session rates range from $220 - $385 per hour.
- I feel worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I just want to sleep and be alone.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel empty, but no one understands.
- I feel the stress of my life is too much for me to manage and I hate feeling like that, but I can’t change it.
- I can’t seem to communicate my problems to my parents/friends.
- I am feeling too down, sad and overwhelmed to go to classes.
We want you to know you are not alone and there are people who can help. Many of our clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to once again have hope for their lives.
We understand the social stigmas that come with the label of being depressed, and aim to help our clients sort out their environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care to get past the dark time in their lives.
If you are hoping to finally lighten your emotional load and get back to feeling like yourself again, contact us today for a free Therapy Consultation.