Is your Anxiety taking over you or your child’s life? Does the Anxiety feel like it is out of control?
Are you having trouble leaving the house, feeling nervous, tense, can't sleep or have an overwhelming sense of doom? Do you sweat, tremble, feel weak, or have heart or breathing problems? We can help.
Is your child showing signs of school refusal, difficulties with social interactions, or becoming overwhelmed with school work, projects, presentations and expectations? Are they having problems getting to sleep at night due to worry, repetitive thoughts, and fears about leaving home and going away to school?
Individual therapy session rates range from $220 - $385 per hour.
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense.
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread.
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation.
- Increased or heavy sweating.
- Trembling or muscle twitching.
- Weakness or lethargy.
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about.
- Obsessions about certain ideas, a sign of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
If you or your child are having difficulty with daily functioning due to frequent feelings of anxiety and worrisome or avoidant behaviours, our clinic offers the most effective forms of treatment, to help overcome and manage anxiety, and enable you or your child to move forward with greater confidence to achieve success.
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of worries and fears, while learning how to relax, to look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and to develop better coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills.