Dr. Stephens and her clinicians will work together with you to develop a detailed plan for therapy/counselling to help relieve the weight of stressors, anxiety, feeling overwhelmed, depressed, or just finding yourself "stuck" and unable to movitate yourself to move forward. We help develop academic plans for post secondary and graduate school success and work together with you to strategize and successfully go through the steps to achieve your goals, complete coursework, and find ways to stop feeling so overwhelmed or even defeated.
We offer therapy for depression, anxiety, stress and how to manage conflicts with relationship, colleagues, parents and families, as well as insight into how to put your life into perspective, with achieveable goals, a short and longterm plan for success, and the support on how to develop and maintain the motivation to trust and believe your goals are achieveable.
Individual therapy session rates range from $220 - $385 per hour (Discounted student rates available).
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Solution Focused Therapy for Depression, Anxiety and related problems.
- Individual child Psychodynamic or Interpersonal Therapy.
- Parent-child relationship counseling.
- Peer and Personal Relationship counseling
- Couples counseling
Dr. Stephens and her clinical team have extensive experience treating children, youth and adults with a wide array of challenges, and our goal is to successfully integrate evidence based therapy with the often unique and always interesting presentation of each individual.
We offer Behavioural and Psychological Therapy for management of work, school, social, and relationship problems associated with symptoms and behaviours related to:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder [ASD]
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder [ADD/ADHD]
- Tics and Tourette’s Syndrome [TS]
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [OCD]
- Neurodiverse & Neurotypical Relationship communication strategies